Military model, SME configuration, MOLLE system
Evolved during construction, it is capable of guaranteeing maximum protection. Sensitive parts are projected, such as the deltoid (without inhibiting any type of movement), the shoulders, and hips. It guarantees reduced damage from impact with light weight and offers a fair compromise between ballistics protection, weight, and splinter protection. With a seamless construction, it does not expose critical points, decreasing the force of impact as much as possible. Equipped with practical, rapid means to unfasten, essential and useful in the rearrangement of the jacket: it takes only three seconds, combined with an automatic unfastening over the abdominal area. In the model for women the response to trauma is increased in the area of the breast with new anti-trauma material.
The excellent durability, which makes the jacket adaptable to all body types, is assured by two lateral elastic anchors and by two shoulders that, attached on the back, allow for a regulation on the Velcro by a good 18 cm at the front and 11 cm on the shoulders.
The MODEL is produced in sizes S-M-L-XL-XXL, in the colors: forest-desert-blue.
The jacket can be accessorized:
- protection for the neck, forearms, and the pelvic and tailbone areas
- Plate kit in composed materials: carbide, boron carbide, silicon
- Nylon containing bag
Anti-projectile jacket size L 3,110 KG surface 6900 square cm
- Complete with accessories KG 4,350 surface 8700 square cm weight to mq 5 kg
- thickness ballistic pak cm 0,9
- Boron carbide plate c.u. 2.35 kg
- Boron carbide plate c.u. laterals 0.9 kg
- silicon carbide plate c.u. 2.58 kg
- silicon carbide plate c.u. laterals 0.93 kg
- Size S 90-109 cm men Size S 92 women
- Size M 94-114 cm men Size M 100 women
- Size L 98-120 cm men Size L 108 women
- Size XL 110-135 cm men Size XL 116 women
- Class of protection IIIA configuration SME IV
- 10-year warranty
- Class IIIA configuration SME IV
- 10 years warranty